• Texas Children's Hospital in Houston has received $265,000 as of November 2013
• Birthing room in Marin General Hospital in California: $50,000
• Scholarship program for graduating high school girls to attend college. A total of $164,000 has been disbursed to 59 graduating high school senior women as of 2014.
• Flight 93 National Memorial Fund: $25,000. You can learn more about the memorial in Pennsylvania here.
• Houston Area Women's Center that helps abused women and children with housing, education, and employment: $15,000
• Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council: $10,000.
• Transylvania County Hospital in North Carolina for the neonatal unit: $5,000
• Funds to create a park in downtown Houston in memory of all of the victims of September 11, 2001